Destinations: CAN THO -MY KHANH - SOC TRANG - CA MAU - BAC LIEU
Price include & exclude
Day 1: CAN THO-MY KHANH ECOLOGICAL TOURIST
• In the morning, tourists will be picked up at Can Tho airport
• In the afternoon: immerse yourselves in culture of Mekong Delta region, catching fish by hand, enjoy the fresh air and especially, tourists can visit My Khanh Ecological Tourist Area from Ninh Kieu Pier. My Khanh Tourist Village is one of the alluring eco-tourism attractions in Can Tho city. With an area of over 50,000m2, My Khanh is situated between Cai Rang Floating Market and Phong Dien Floating Market. It is a credibly unique and attractive tourist area, which meets the need of entertainment and relaxation of tourists both at home and abroad.There, tourists will have invaluable experience of the simple life of local people. Besides, tourists can visit the 8-hectar orchard with more than 20 types of tropical fruit which is always lush. Enjoy watching monkey circus, pig racing and crocodile fishing.
• In the evening, this time will be time of leisure Day 2: CAN THO- SOC TRANG- CA MAU
• In the morning, at 5 o’clock, visit Cai Rang floating market-one of the biggest floating market of Mekong Delta Region, one of the unique of people in the South with many farming products and specialties.
• 7:00 am: have breakfast, check out the hotel and travel to Soc Trang. Reaching Soc Trang, tourists visit some ancient pagodas which have the Khmer architecture. One of them is Wathseraytecho Mahatup, which was built 400 years ago in Soc trang
• In the afternoon, check in the hotel and have lunch
• In the evening: take a walk along Can Tho City and enjoy the beautiful landscape of the city at night Day 3: CA MAU- BIRD GARDEN
• Explore the ending point of Vietnam which is the only place in Vietnam where people can see both ocean sunrise and sunset in one day. A place where humans and nature co-exist in harmony, Ca Mau is dotted with bird parks, swamplands, channels and forests.
• Visit some famous destinations in Ca Mau like the Cape of Ca Mau, the national border milestone and the lighthouse.
• In the afternoon, tourists go on a ship back to Ca Mau city and visit Bird Garden like Cha La, Dam Doi, Tan Tien
• In the evening, enjoy specialties of Ca Mau at night Day 4: CA MAU- BAC LIEU- CAN THO
• In the morning, check out the hotel, travel to Bac Lieu and visit “Cong Tu Bac Lieu” house, a famous person in Sai Gon. Visit Xiem Can pagoda, one of the most beautiful and largest Khmer Pagoda in the South.
• In the afternoon, back to Can Tho and visit Munir Ansay which was built in 1948
• In the evening, have dinner on boat, listen to Don Ca Tai Tu folk music and feeling the fresh air. Day 5: CAN THO
• After breakfast, check out the hotel and finish the 5-day tour
High-qulity travel car (air condition, comfortabe seat)
Meals in program (2 breakfast including coffee, 3 main meals including 5-6 main courses)
2-star hotel in the center of Can Tho City
Entrance fee for many tourist destinations
"Being a local farmer" program fee
Enthusiastic tour guide
Travel insurance fee with the maximum compensation is 10 million VND/case